A LIVE Person Will Answer, 7 Days a Week!
Check these things first… If nothing works, turn off your system to avoid further damage and call us immediately. Running your system while you wait for service can cost you high electric bills and may increase repair time.
- Change the return air filter.
- Is the breaker tripped?
- Is thermostat set to cool?
- Warranty Offered
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Licensed, Bonded, & Insured in CA
- Maintenance or Service Call $89
- Service Agreement $149 (call for details)
- Emergency Service Fee $100 (after 8pm)